This web site was designed utilizing the following features. For maximum viewing pleasure
or if you are having technical problems with the pages, please read below:
- Most pages are best viewed utilizing a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels. However, I am currently creating
new pages (from November 2003 on) utilizing the 1024 x 768 pixel format. If one doesn't look right, try the other.
- Pages are best viewed with browser set to full screen.
- In order to view the art as clearly as possible, I have used large images as much as
possible. In places like the Photo Gallery, arrangements of pictures can tend to cropped by
the frame edge. For this reason, if you are having to scroll a lot to see groups of pictures,
I suggest turning off the browser's Address Bar and any other Toolbars which might be taking up
space on the screen but are not being currently used.
- Pages are laid out utilizing window frames. If your browser does not support frames,
you will only be able to access the Home Page and this page without getting error messages.
It might be time to upgrade your browser.
- The fonts used on this web site are:
If you do not support these fonts, you will see the pages with an alternate font style.
- Ariel (a common font used for most text on Rick's Studio)
- Courier New (a common font used to simulate typewriting)
- Papyrus (used for my Xena reviews)
- Smudger LET (used for headlines and emphasis to match text in certain graphics)
- Twentieth Century MT Bold (used for headlines in my 2001: Rick's Space Odyssey pages)
- Many of the images serve as links to other pages at Rick's Studio or as "Back" buttons.
Most of the images show a description of the link when the mouse is held over the image.
- If you are having trouble, contact me with
your specific problem, and I will try to help you.
All work displayed on this page © Rick Hines.
Material may not be used without the artist's written permission.